We strive to help build up and accompany local Churches. We dedicate ourselves to work for integral human development. We commit ourselves to keeping alive and deepening among the faithful a sense of responsibility for the whole Church. We pledge ourselves to promote mission vocations and to support the work of the mission both spiritually and materially.
The aim of our activity in the missions is to establish Christian communities which are aware of their responsibility for the local Church and the universal Church and are will continue spreading the Christian message.
As a Congregation we take up the challenge to give witness to a fraternal and universal love which reaches out to all people.
In unity of mind and action we bear witness before the world that God lives in our midst and unites us. Our communities are not only a form of living together, but also a way of deepening each other’s faith. We value the personal dignity, the vocation and the efforts of every member.
Following the example of Christ we serve, in friendship and love, the people among whom we live and work. In this way we give witness to the unifying strength of the Gospel.
We embrace our work with joy in a collaborative way and, as an international community we support each other through the exchange of human and material resources in a spirit of solidarity.
As we participate in the mission of the Church, inspired by and faithful to our tradition we consider these to be some of our tasks:
- to announce and make present to all peoples the love of God
- to reconcile everyone with God and with one another and unite them in love
- to cooperate in the spreading of the Gospel among those who do not yet or no longer believe in Christ
- to help establish, build up and renew the Local Church
- to work for justice and peace, the liberation of people and the integrity of creation
- to offer assistance and solidarity to individuals and groups who are at the margins of society
- to promote ecumenism and inter-religious dialogue
- to keep alive and deepen among the faithful the sense of responsibility for the whole Church
- to promote vocations for the missionary tasks of the Church and support it spiritually and materially
“Our mission field is a part of the kingdom of Christ, and that has no boundaries!!”